Please fill in the form below
Use this form only for Properties where the Lessor has indicated that pet/s may be accepted. If unsure please contact your Agency prior to completing this application form
If more than 2 pets, print and complete a seperate Pet Agreement form.
Type Of Pet(s)
Council Reg #
The Tenant provides the following information for use in the case of emergency
If approved you accept the following temrs:
1. The Lessor has agreed to permit pet/s at the Premises as specified in the General Tenancy Agreement and this Pet Agreement.
2. Any pet/s other than the approved pet/s specified in the General Tenancy Agreement and this Pet Agreement must first be requested by the Tenant in writing via a separate Pet Application giving full details and then be approved in writing by the Lessor PRIOR to the pet/s being allowed onto the Premises. Pet approval may be subject to specific criteria and must be complied with. Approval is NOT guaranteed.
3. The Tenant shall be liable for any damage or injury whatsoever caused by the pet/s on the Property, whether they are the Tenant's pets or their guests pets and regardless of their approval status.
4. The Tenant accepts full responsibility and indemnifies the Lessor for any claims by or injuries to third parties or their Property caused by, or as result of actions by their pet/s or their guests pet/s, and regardless of their approval status.
5. The Tenant agrees to arrange for Flea Fumigation at the end of the Tenancy or at a time during the Tenancy as required or requested by the Lessor / Lessor's Agent to be carried out by a Company complying with Australian Standards.
6. The pet/s are to be outside at all times, unless specified otherwise in the General Tenancy Agreement or this Pet Agreement. Guide dogs are an exception.
7. If the pet is a dog, the Tenant agrees to restrain or remove the dog from the premises for the duration of inspections arranged by the Agent with the required notice given.
8. By signing below you are only asking for approval of the above-mentioned pet/s to be accepted at the Property for which you are applying.
9. If approved, you are required to, at the time of signing the General Tenancy Agreement and associated paperwork, sign the Tenant Agreement section.
Application for Pet/s - DECLINED
Application for Pet/s - APPROVED
The above mentioned pet/s is/are approved by the Lessor of the Property stated in this Agreement. This Agreement now forms part of the General Tenancy Agreement which includes
additional terms related to the pet/s and the Tenant are now bound by the Agreement set out in the Application above as well as the General Tenancy Agreement.
To be signed only is pet/s approved